Both centers have been bombed and disinfected. Like an insect fogger, but for germs, this aerosol is ideal for medical and residential facilities, animal areas, schools, and kills Escherichia coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, salmonella enterica, methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), HIV-1 (AIDS virus), herpes simplex 1 and 2, avian influenza A virus (H5N1), and more.
- We will be implementing a cut off time of 9:00 a.m. – No exceptions.
- If you arrive after 9:00 a.m. your child will not be allowed to stay.
- A teacher will greet and receive your child for arrival at the front door.
- A teacher will bring your child to you for departure at the front door.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building. No exceptions.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken before they enter and if a child has a temperature will be sent home and may not return without a doctor’s note. No exceptions.
- Hours of Operation will change to 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.