At this time our goal is to serve our families with as little change as possible in providing quality care to your children, therefore we will remain open unless mandated to do otherwise. Many of you have been asking questions about our status with the closures that are taking place due to COVID-19.
Health and Safety Measures
Both centers have been bombed and disinfected. Like an insect fogger, but for germs, this aerosol is ideal for medical and residential facilities, animal areas, schools, and kills Escherichia coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, salmonella enterica, methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), HIV-1 (AIDS virus), herpes simplex 1 and 2, avian influenza A virus (H5N1), and more.
- We will be implementing a cut off time of 9:00 a.m. – No exceptions.
- If you arrive after 9:00 a.m. your child will not be allowed to stay.
- A teacher will greet and receive your child for arrival at the front door.
- A teacher will bring your child to you for departure at the front door.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building. No exceptions.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken before they enter and if a child has a temperature will be sent home and may not return without a doctor’s note. No exceptions.
- Hours of Operation will change to 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Drop-In (NEW SERVICE)
We realize that not all childcare centers and family home centers are open during this COVID-19 “pandemic”.
The need to find emergency childcare for parents who still need to work makes for an added burden.
In an effort to serve our community during this stressful time, we will be taking children from the age of 6 weeks to 5 years old, who are not currently enrolled in our centers, on a DAILY DROP-IN basis as ratios allow. We will charge a daily rate according to the age of your child. If you have a need for DROP-IN childcare, please contact our centers 24 hours before required services, at the phone numbers listed on our website or contact us in our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) and fill out this Drop-In Form.
We are striving to maintain a quality program for your child with as little change and disruption as possible. We all are having to sacrifice and be resourceful to help in the fight against this COVID-19. Please understand these changes are temporary and we thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.